In the words of Lionel Richie…
Hello, Is It You We’re Looking For?
If you a want an exciting, varied career at an established business, working with a bunch of lovely clients and colleagues… you’re in the right place!
We’re not recruiting for any specific roles right now, however if you think you’ve got something else you can add to our team, we’d love to hear from you all the same!
What's in it for me?
A Happy Place To Work & So Much More!
“Employee wellbeing is very important to us as a business and forms one of our core values. I genuinely believe that if our staff are empowered, happy and allowed the flexibility to fit work in with their personal lives, it can only create more positivity and efficiency. This is reflected in the high quality of work we produce and the relationships we have with our clients.”
- Carl, CEO
At Telescope, we care about each and every individual in our team. You’ll be well-supported in your day-to-day role, developing your skills, empowered to thrive, and (perhaps most importantly) made to feel valued and appreciated.
We pride ourselves on being a fun, friendly team, and always listen to our employees about what will improve their experience at work (and life)!
It would be so easy for us to give you the generic and vague “great salary” and “a generous holiday allowance” spiel, but we’re happy to shout from the rooftops about what you’ll get as a full-time member of our team:
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays, and a bonus day off for your birthday (if it falls on a working day).
- Flexible and hybrid working policy – helping you work in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- A competitive salary; always above the real living wage, with a pledge for an annual salary review.
- A health and dental care plan through Westfield Health (which also covers your children, if you have them).
- Room to grow and develop, with paid L&D opportunities, and the commitment from us for at least one annual “career conversation” (if you’d like one)!
- At least one day of paid leave annually, to volunteer for our local Charity of the Year.
- Quarterly social activities with your awesome team mates.
- And then there’s all the good stuff you might expect, such as free parking, a company MacBook, pension scheme, and and an endless supply of tea, coffee and snacks…
And that’s not everything… We realise that everyone has different priorities in life, so in addition to the above, we offer a range of additional benefits. Every year you can pick a combination perks to suit you, using what we call “Telescope Credits”. This includes:
- Additional employer contributions to your pensions, for those who want to plan for the future.
- Extra days of annual leave, for those who like to relax and to see the world.
- An upgraded version of our healthcare and dental plan, for those who really want to take care of their wellbeing.
- Further paid charity volunteering days, for those who want to give back.
- Increased L&D funding, for those who want to prioritise upskilling themselves in their career.
- “Learning Gifts” for those who want to pick up a new hobby (basically, we’ll give you funding to go on a recreational course of your choosing, whether that’s a cookery course, guitar lessons or dance classes)!